Re: Looping Laptops in general (WAS Products, Services, and LoopingGear "Packages")

Wow, that's a great solution, Paul. I was wondering if anyone had done
that...I know rack-mounted servers exist, but their cases are very very
long. It obviously presupposes a good deal of expertise...maybe this
could be combined with a good racked patchbay/interface for plugging in,
and set up completely a la Krispen's ideas, and the whole thing sold in
a two-space Anvil. That would make a pretty damn attractive package.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com