Re: The AM/FM Show Playlist for August 12, 2006

for the record when I first posted I accidentally sent before noticing it was a group subscribe. Thought it was just going to Bill, and after Scott M2's supportive email, I think the idea's good, guess I missed the original intro to that service, thought I'm an old timer here.

hell this is the kind of thing I'd like to particate in! Just been overwhelmed with things to listen to and thought I'd trim the fat. In the end after seeing what this about I'm all for it.

Neil