Re: Loopers delight 10th streaming m3u problems?

At 10:48 PM +0200 8/19/06, Per Boysen wrote:
>On 19 aug 2006, at 22.42, Ed Drake wrote:
>
>>  I just went to the link
>>http://www.krispenhartung.com/LoopersDelight10Year.htm and clicked
>>on the m3u link and Firefox (which is what I'm using) offers me the
>>option to open the link in itunes or save it to disk.  I click save
>>and it ends up on my desktop.
>
>I'm using Firefox too on this mac, but here it goes into iTunes by
>default. Will look into it more asap. Thanks for the nod :-)

It's gotta be in your Firefox preferences.  Mine pops up a choice to
either open in iTunes or "Save to Disk" -- same as Ed's.  If you're
not getting that dialogue, it must be configured to make that choice
automatically.

        --m.
--
_______
"No more building up; it is time to dissolve..."