Looping stuff for Mac....

Tonight I'm drinking: Old Crustacean
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/132/2965

What a great brew....but not what I'm posting about...what does beer
have to do with looping?

So, I've put together a patch for looping in Max/MSP and made it so I
think it works as a standalone application....four stereo loopers with
varispeed stuff.....

It is not very developed, mouse only, midi to come, but I'm curious if
it works on other machines, or only mine....I'm very new at this and
just having fun so don't  know....

please try it and let me know it it works, or not.....that is, if you
use a mac....might not work on the new ones.

No docs, hopefully it might be self-explanatory.

http://jeffkaiser.com/software.html

cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Kaiser