Re: new looping track uploaded

Thanks for all comments, people.
Daryl, as I said, it was made all live. The pan effects come from my KP2
and then feed into RPTR tracks.
I mostly use RPTR with independent tracks hard panned. In this case I
moved from track to track, altering the feedback value in any recording.
So what you can hear is a first stereo/pan delay coming from KP2 and a
second panning effect from RPTR.
About my gear, I use an old korg X3, completely reprogrammed by myself.
What you hear is just a violin synth. It' the minimal approach to music I
like ;-)
Thanks for your appreciation.
Fabio
http://xoomer.alice.it/eterogeneo