Re: Everyone and their dog has a live looping video now!

Krispen Hartung wrote:
> David, do you do PayPal?  :)  At least your soul is for sale...mine
> reach its expiration date long ago....

But you can update to version 5.1 - give it at least a try for 30 days,
after that I am sure you can't resist to get the special offer
abonnement for only $... (automatic renewal if you do not cancel it 6
months in advance, you can google for the exact price...)
That should get you going for the rest of your live...
Thanks Bush thats possible today, I bet Walmart will even beat the known
specials...
Fortunately Luther is dead for a long time, he would make trouble again
for sure...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------