AW: Looping setup assistance needed

The criterion here that has the highest knock-out potential (if you don't
accept using multiple looping hardware devices) is the "several machines"
one...if I get it right, you want to have parallel loops of arbitrary (and
sometimes non-synced) length?

In that case, the only hardware device which does that in one box (and
offers some tricky loop processing things) is the Looperlative. You might
also check out Per Boysen's looper comparison chart - browse the archives
for that.
Or you could go the laptop route and use either Ellotronix XL for a very
reel-to-reel-based approach or Mobius.

        Rainer