Re: 1/2 Rack stereo effect proccesor for acoustic guitar

On 18 sep 2006, at 21.57, L.A. Angulo wrote:

> Oh man...i love lexicons but why mono input??;-(((
> i am gonna cry!
> Luis

I understand that as you  want to use short early reflection reverb/
delay programs? (where true stereo matters). I happen to own a LXP5
and my take on it is that it has some very good long reverb, that
actually is a multi program set up with both reverb and delay. With
such long washes the stereo picture in quick slapping sounds are gone
anyway, so IMHO it's totally usable with a mono input and the stereo
output of the effect program. I think it's amazingly great value for
the money to pick up a used LXP5 if you're looking only for a great
reverb.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)