Very long morphs (was: keeping loops interesting)

Dont' forget that the harmonic structure of
songs/progressions can mimic the harmonic structure of
a tone... though I'm not sure if that makes anything
more "Fractal."

What I'm looking for (in software hopefully) is
something that slowly changes a perameter over very
long lengths automatically.  Like modulating a filter
(delay or any other effect) with a sine wave, but have
the sine wave have a period of 10-20 minutes.

Anyone know of something that'll do that?  A VST?
Reaktor .ens?  I think that would be a really cool way
to produce an interesting effect like the ah ah ah ah
loop in Laurie Anderson's Oh Superman.

http://www.smithsrisca.demon.co.uk/holonomic-theory.html