EDP more loops/feedback issues

Hi gang,
In using more loops ive run into the problem of
sometimes hitting accidentally a track record button
twice into which a loop has been recorded which starts
automatically multiplying.Is there a way to avoid
this?I already have a separate assigned multiply
function for this.
The other problem i ran to at a gig is with the
feedback control.I am using 3 banks with EDP functions
and assigned one of the fcb1010 pedals to control
feedback in all 3 banks.But as i was recording a loop
after fading one out and reseting the feedback pedal
to 100% the new loop kept fading out,having to turn
the button manually so it would reset properly.
So i am curious as to how fcb1010 users have their
feedback pedal set,do u have it in every bank or use a
separate pedal conected in the back of the EDP to
avoid such thing?
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom