Re: Best Looper (was: random effects)

Per Boysen made a great chart that compares the functionality of various
loopers. http://www.looproom.com/looperchart.php

I'd say the most sophisticated hardware looper would be the
Looperlative, by means of it having eight stereo loops, and asynchronus
if desired. It has eight sets of possible outputs, but I'm not sure how
they're all implemented as the box has continuous software upgrades.
It'd be worth checking out the upgrade portion of the forum on the site
to see what functionality it has so far.  http://www.looperlative.com

BTW, I love "a very effective technique, especially if you're lacking
inspiration, or smoke pot..." Always a good disclaimer!

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com