Re: Zoom H4 for laptop looping

That's weird.  I didn't notice any artifacts, but I haven't really run
it through the ringer yet.  I'll play with it some more and see if I can
get it to reproduce your results.  If so, I'm going to be all over Zoom
to fix that as I bought it specifically because it could double as an
interface and I need it to work.

Thanks for the heads-up!

--Josh

>>> www.looproom.com (international)