laptop foot controller vision: the CYBER SPIDER

Loopers,

I was thinking about Zoe's velcro fixed laptop and Neil Youngs guitar
amp with small built-on engines with mechanical arms reaching down to
twist knobs according to his onstage pedal tap dancing. Then emerged
this ultimately fresh vision of a looping musician placing his/her
laptop on the floor inside some kind of secure velcro frame. Above
the keyboard - but behind the screen/lid from the audience viewing
point - hoovers a mechanical construction looking like a CYBER
SPIDER. Each leg of the spider transports the mechanical movement of
a certain physical controller pedal. I think the CYBER SPIDER would
easily duplicate the functionality of my way too huge Behringer
FCB1010 and also be a lot less heavy for flight transportation. I
don't intend to build and produce it (hey - no patent, it's free!!!)
but if I should there would certainly be a part in the licensing
contract dealing with warranty issues if used with army boots or
equal footwear.

Anyone having tried building a mechanical looper controller?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)