Re: laptop foot controller vision: the CYBER SPIDER

I would think it safer to do something like what Jeff has mentioned and
construct a small footboard that sends keyboard strokes via USB.  If it
could be programmed to send combinations of keystrokes, it would be
useful for all sorts of things.  Then you could have your laptop (or a
second monitor) at your feet without putting it in too much danger of
combat boots and such.

--Josh