11.28.06 @ the PiNG > STYROHEAD & SPACENOIZ

Hi everyone,

Last PiNG note and LiVE in-club show before the holidays,
but we'll be back soon as we settle into our regular
last Tuesday of the month space at the
DRAKE UNDERGROUND.

Until next time, be safe, be happy and keep listening
to the space around you.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

11.28.06 . The PiNG Presents STYROHEAD & SPACENOIZ
@ the UNDERGROUND downstairs @ the DRAKE HOTEL
1150 Queen St. W @ Beaconsfield . W of Ossington . E of Dufferin
Tuesday November 28th . 8PM - 11PM . PWYC (5$ suggested)

A special performance featuring PiNG favourites STYROHEAD
(Joe G) & SPACENOIZ (Jim Field of Rhea's Obsession),
performing together for the first time to kick out the sonic jams.

Prepare to be intrigued as these two guitar, synth and sample
heads improvise the night away as they take us on a journey
through space.

http://www.styrohead.com
http://myspace.com/styrohead
http://www.myspace.com/jimfieldfromrheas
 http://www.myspace.com/rheasobsession

Between Sets we'll be featuring some of "Kairos" the splendid new
DVD from Steve Roach featuring his magnificent music merged with
imagery from a variety of visual artists: Lynn Augustein, Steve Lazur,
Steven Rooke, John Wadsworth and John Vega with Roger King.
A gorgeous synthesis of sound and visions.

To set the mood before the first set, we'll be spinning Roach's
latest live CD release "Storm Surge" a recording of his
performance at the 2005 NEARfest.
http://www.steveroach.com

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

CONTiNUiNG on AMBiENT PiNG RADiO:

the ALMOST LiVE MUSiC SERiES

A weekly show playing exclusive, unreleased material by some
of the PiNG's closest friends in the ambient, darkwave, chill and
electronic communities. Tune in to hear live performances,
works in progress, exclusive remixes and more!

MONDAY NOVEMBER 27th at 9PM EST
GEEKWEEKEND
http://www.ambientpingradio.com

"GeekWeekend? - Two musicians, two computers, and virtually no
restraint! GeekWeekend (Rob Hoare and Steven Sauve) return for
another PiNG webcast of slightly ludicrous, but wholly
entertaining noises.

Don't forget to tune in for future broadcasts
in the ALMOST LiVE MUSiC SERiES!

December 11th . Sensitive Chaos
December 18th . Michael Sandler
January 8th . TouchXtone
January 15th . Anomalous Disturbances
January 22nd . Remora

All shows run on Mondays at 9PM EST and will be rebroadcast
the following Thursdays at 12midnight EST and again on
Saturdays at 3:30PM EST.

The ALMOST LiVE MUSiC SERiES:
Another way that http://www.ambientpingradio.com
is bringing great new music to you!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

More PiNG news and more PiNG shows are coming soon.
Watch this space to stay spaced.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

THE AMBiENT PiNG is a Toronto based creative community of
audio artists, performers, musicians and visual artists. The PiNG
presents live multimedia performances featuring ambient, electronic,
soundscape, chillout, trip hop, dream pop, downtempo, space,
darkwave, drone and experimental artists from around the world.
http://www.theambientping.com

Tune in anytime to AMBiENT PING RADiO at
http://www.ambientpingradio.com

ViSiT ping things for ambient, electronic and chill things:
http://www.pingthings.com

Please forward this e-mail to any interested friends or
appropriate newsgroups. Thanks.