Custom Linc Luthier guitar for sale

Hi,

I have a beautiful, handmade Linc Luthier custom-electric guitar for sale.
The neck and chambered body are made of exotic hardwoods and there is no
plastic to be found anywhere--even the pickups have figured-wood caps. It
is virtually brand-new and has only been played a few times. Here is the
Linc Luthier guitar page:

http://members.aol.com/lincinc/guitars.html

Also comes with a super-plush, handmade hard case and footswitch for the
magnetic & piezo-pickup system. Plays like a dream--this is indeed a
once-in-a-lifetime guitar. I paid over $3,000 for it, but will consider
all serious offers. Please email me offline for more info and photos.

thanks,

Pete