Re: Need some advice...

Hi Per,

Thanks for the clarification and advice on using the Repeater.  I am
reseraching the Looperlative right now as an option, but I will probably
try
the Repeater first.  If I continue to work with looping and have continued
success with it, I will defintely purchase a Looperlative.

Thanks again,

Brittany Frompovich
www.ladybassmusic.com
www.myspace.com/ladybassmusic