Email filters

Hi folks.  Newbie here, lurking in the shadows.  Just a quick comment...

The attached email shows up with "To = undisclosed-recipients:; "

I don't know how this happens, but my email filters aren't smart enough
to put it into my LD mail folder so it got marked as Junk.  If it had
"Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com" in the "To" or "cc" or even in the
body of the message then it would have gone to the right place.  Anyway,
just wanted to say something.

unynh3d