Re: Y2K6 MP3s - The Amazing Stanosaur

Hi Kris-WOW! what hyperbole-yur hired!
i art here...
of course you can post it. i only request that the first piece be used.
the second 'attempt' really didnt work due to extenuating circumstances :-)
as RW knows i have never liked my stuff being recorded(long story).
but i like what i'm humbly trying to do now.
i know its very late in life for one to find their VOICE-aint life a bitch.