Re: Another newbie

For my money, it's hard to beat an old Echoplex (the old tape kind) for slapback!

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846
250.752.4816
www.glassWing.com
www.richardsales.com
www.hayleysales.com
www.blueberryfieldsfarm.com

On 10-Dec-06, at 3:01 PM, SR Millis wrote:

I'm a blues and rockabilly guitarist---and slapback echo is an essential part of rockabilly. Now, I'm looking to expand what I do musically---and looping is appealing to me.  I need advice: what would you recommend for an entry-level looping pedal or station for a guitarist?  Thanks in advance!

Scott Millis