Re: effects racks?

Both of those are on my Christmas list... crossing my fingers!

mark sottilaro wrote:
It's not rack gear, but the Korg KAOSS pad is SWEET
and always lived nicely in my Repeater's effect loop.
For the rack part you'll want a compressor as the
output of the KAOSS pad can get a bit hot.

Also, the Alesis AirFX is way more fun than any $150
effect processor should be.

Mark

--- Tony Hughes <hughes.tony@gmail.com> wrote:

I've been looking into rack based effects processors
to use while looping.
Wondering what people use to create
ambient/interesting effects.  I will
mainly be running a keyboard through the fx insert
loop on my repeater, but
will also be using my harmonica/vocals and anything
else I can think of to
make sounds.  Delay/Reverb etc...are all great, but
I'm also looking for
interesting special effects sounds (the crazier the
better)...Would have to
be stereo based and hopefully include a 24bit
processor, but not break the
bank.  Thought I might ask the list.

Tony