Re: Vintage Gear, E-bait etc

> That's a really nice summary Kevin.

Thank you, Art.

> Thanks to an earlier discussion, I got my current favorite guitar from
> Rondomusic.net for $160. It's a chinese made telecaster copy with a
> bigsby and a bridge humbucker. So what is that, like $30 in 1975
> dollars?

In that range, yes.  You don't want to think too much about the daily wage
of
the people who built it.

Present company excepted, I wish some people would do some basic
fact-checking
before they rant. Re a previous thread Al Gore was talking about science
which
is a way of objectively determining reality, not leftism. Scientists
brought
us integrated circuits.  Leftists brought us the weekend.  Simple
fact-checking. But you're a teacher, you understand this.

Cheers,
Kevin