Re: OT: 40 YEARS of DRUMMING

I like your story, Rick. I'm sure thst everyone here has interesting
stories about his own musical "birth".
Your story remind me when i start playing with a school friend, when i was
12 years old: i was playing an old organ of his uncle, and my friend was
hitting a cartoon home made drums...
It also recalled me the Yoko Ono conseguences  in the Beatles band.

I like this off-topic mail; i need them, because the musical experience is
a human experience, before than technical...

Have happy holydays, Rick, and your wife too.
Fabio

http://xoomer.alice.it/eterogeneo
www.myspace.com/eterogeneo