Re: In Praise of Stomp Box Pedals was: ModFx on ebay

One of my fave 'wild metal guitar meets Jan Hammer' sounds is my very abused Yamaha FB01 through my Digitech Twin Tube guitar pre amp. It really wails. I think I used a bass patch to do that.
richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846