Re: Help needed w/echoplex ARRAY

At 23:22 05/01/2007, you wrote:
>Hehe. Yeah...the idea is obviously to sync them....not to just brag
>about how many you have. :-)
>
>This is for Todd Green.  He does seminars with a jamman setup I
>built an interface for years ago.  He wants to get stereo and up the
>quality a bit.

Looperlative would have been a better option.
..one unit to do what you want.

http://www.looperlative.com/

may even now be easier to sell the 8 edps and just get a Looperlative
(which will quite easily do 8 stereo pairs of synced JamMans without
any headache of working it out)

The quality of the edp isn't "better" than the JamMan.
Better top end, but not so solid in the bass.
Certainly not a lower noise level.
( I've AB'ed them directly )

Looperlative is said to be of higher quality than both edp and JamMan.
(never tried it though)

If you stick with the edps, please let us know how it worked out.

andy butler