Re: Anthropomorphism CURSE UPON Damian Stewart!

Damian Stewart wrote:
> yeah, sorry. i'm touchy cos it's Christmas. BUY MORE USELESS SH*T! &c.

The only christmas present I could afford was a tibetan bowl for 7
Euros. This useless shit sounds great and switches my spirit into
another state, don't know why and how. I should call her Lucille, or if
its a male instrument (she would tell me wouldn't she?) I'd call it
Damian, for sure it'll protect my life...

Though all my bowls gained a lot of value moneywise, I'd rather starve
than sell them... (neither know why nor how... ;-)

Happy new gear

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------