Re: insurance companies you recommended for musicians

Haven't had any claims with Music Pro but so far so good. They were the cheapest I've found. It's around 1% of the value per year. They will only pay replacement cost regardless of how much you've insured the instrument for so if you insure your 2007 Japanese Strat for $10,000 you won't get ten large back! Let me know what you learn about Clarion.

I do know homeowner's insurance can get kinky if you make a claim on something that's very valuable... and sometimes pro stuff isn't covered at all unless you've clarified that with your agent - and maybe in writing.

Keep me posted

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.