Re: insurance

On 8-Jan-07, at 1:20 PM, monk wrote:

i own a recording studio and also tour. so i have a fair amount of value tied up in gear... i simply can't afford to spend $20,000 per year for insurance.

I have a studio and tour too. Check out musicproinsurance.com. Here in Canada it's AWFUL trying to find insurance cheap. Canadian homeowners flat won't cover pro equipment and they make no bones about it. When you ask they just get confused and chew their nails. I think musicpro is pretty reputable. I found them through ASCAP. Again, haven't had to make any claims yet, and hope I never do... but SOMETHING is better than NOTHING!

You may need a US address to get musicproinsurance. I have one so it worked fine for me.

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846