From: Richard Sales
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Monday, 8 January, 2007 20:31 PM
Subject: Re: Anthropomorphism CURSE UPON Damian Stewart!

Hey! If it 'takes you there' who cares what it costs? I got my greatest lift this Christmas from something I gave away and it didn't cost me a penny! Well... in a way.

Have you ever heard Karma Moffitt from San Francisco and the cool things he does with Tibetan bowls? It's well worth a listen. Haven't heard any in a while but he does this thing where he puts his mouth down by the rim of the bowl and makes vowel shapes with his mouth that gives it a really cool wah wah or something sound. Sort of like that thing Peter Frampton used to use - a talk box - but with Tibetan bowls!

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846