mouth/bowl sounds

howdy,

 As a little kid, i use to take album covers and
rapiddly move to and from my mouth while howling a
note. It was fasciting. Did it for hours. Then I'd get
my little brother to scream at me while i screamedb
back. Unbelievable phasing filtering, etc. Then of
course, singing into a fan. little did I realize it
would lead me to sound engineering when I "growed up".
Rig