Re: Cassette 4-Track... Req!

I'm sure this is overkill for what you want to do but I also have been
planning on getting a 4 track cassette recorder so I can master my 4 track
cassettes. I have a box full and will probably be surprised to hear what's
on them (I hope surprised as in good).

I've been pricing the Tascam 688 Midi-studio's on eBay but they're not
cheap. $350-$400. Still, it's not a bad price for what they're are (were)
if they're running and in excellent condition.

--
Paul