RE: New MIDI footpedal from Roland FC-300

What I read, most of the work went into controlling the new VG guitar
system
so it is 'plug and play' with that system. It uses an ethernet cable to
display patch names, etc...but only for the VG system. It does have midi
jacks though, so my guess is that Roland included just enough midi
implementation to frustrate everyone (if history is a lesson).

I will hold out for the 'Little Giant' add-on to the Behringer pedal.

Dave Eichenberger-
http://www.hazardfactor.com/collectives    <--- 50 CDs, 50 hours, no copies