Re: How do I? (EDP question)

On 20 jan 2007, at 19.48, Michael Plishka wrote:

>> Also, which pedal are you folks using to control feedback (those
>> that do)?

oops... I missed that one ;-)   I have an analog volume pedal that
can be plugged into the rear "feedback"jack. But I rarely use that
one, since prefer the MIDI expression pedal on the Behringer FCB1010.
If using a MIDI pedal sending MIDI CC# data you need to tell the EDP
which MICI CC# it is. There are 128 to chose from. The EDP front
panel menu to enter this info at is marked "FeedBkCont".

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)