Re: How do I? (EDP question)

I USE THE BEHRINGER FCB1010 FOR FEEDBACK,  VOLUME,  AND ALL OTHER CONTROLS OF THE EDP.  IT WORKS QUITE WELL AND IS PRETTY CHEAP.

On 1/20/07, Michael Plishka <mike@michaelplishka.com> wrote:
I'm missing something.  How do I set it up so that when I hit the Next Loop
button it waits until the current loop is finished. I think it has something
to do with Quantize but I can't figure it out.

Also, which pedal are you folks using to control feedback (those that do)?

Thanks!

~peace~

Plish (still patiently waiting for my new pots from British Audio
Supplies...)