Re: San Francisco recommendations?

I always recommend this to anyone going to San Francisco though I've
never been (I learned of it only after I left SF :-(

http://www.audium.org/omhpp.cgi?src=intro.hpp

It sounds like an awesome experience and its been around for quite some
time.  Anyone in the Bay Area ever checked this out?

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org