name that chord

Howdy,

 I've been jamming with a freind for years now and we
just push record and go. Some is OK, the rest is, oh
well. We play in 2 keys. White ones or black ones, (he
doesn't know note names). So someone please tell me,
when we are in white key mode I'll play a chord when
we are in our smoky-big-city-nightclub mode, that is
G,A,B, and D, E. It works EXCELLENT with Fender
Rhodes, but loses something with any other tone. What
is the name of the chord if being played over a Cm or
Amaj bass line? Thanx
Rig

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.