RE: a very early demo

Hi Bill

thanks for taking the time to listen and comment on my stuff. I totally
take
on board what you say not putting oneself down, paticularly in the live
arena where persona and confidence matter so much ( I already figured this
was something i would need to work on a lot as I do come across as a lil
bumbling live) ... however in the context of my mail, I was basically
using
my desription as a "quality control" tool. I didnt want any people here to
go away thinking I consider this level of recording to be part of my
"output" maybe i should have summarised under the term "work in progress"
and left it at that.

anyways onto the explaination...
hehe, heres where my lack of musical knowlage shows through in all its
glory...
I was moving between two chords and began tapping a beat out that worked ,
kind of had a Postal Sevice feel to it so i thought it might suit some
"electronic" sounding treatments to i played some stuff that would work ni
reverse. after that to be honest it was a case of going through existing
patches that where written for a very differant song and kind of just
making
a go of it.

Im now thinking that the main picked notes would sound good with a very
low
end viberato effect and a fair amount of reverb(if you have ever heard the
song Roads by Portishead...thats the idea)

thanks again for listening
Phill MyOneManBand

http://www.msn.txt4content.com/