Re: RC-50 wierdness

ya, I am an arrogant SOB about my pro tools skills, true...
cool that they asked you to beta, I wouldn't have enough time for
that, although it sounds fun.

from what I've read here the RC-50 is not a fan of clocking to other
devices so I haven't even gone down that road.
I guess I should try at least clocking PT to the RC-50 and see what
happens.

as I said in my previous email, my fix so far has been to make PT's
tempo 119.95 when the RC-50 is at 120, and so far that's ok.

thanks for the help.

Teddy