Re: More RC-50 Patch Selection

Great answer Kevin :-)

One more thing:
When you switch to next/previous PATCH via footpedal (internal or
external), than the new PATCH starts playing directly. You can even
influence which of the three PHRASES will be played when you switch to the
next PATCH.
However, there is (was??) one huge drawback: There is a little gap between
switching to next PATCH. For my purposes this renders the function
practically useless.
But I haven't yet performed the new Update. There is a slight chance that
it might transition between PATCHES without a gap...

Best regards
Buzap

Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/promail-out