Anyone from Belgium or The Netherlands?

Hi, my interest goes to programming sounds with synthesizers and using
these in music (hobby only). I use loopers since 2 years now and I must
admit, I don’t use a lot of sequences anymore; it’s a lot more fun to use
real-time loops. The sonic capabilities are endless and the result always
a surprise :)

I also use my loop devices live but I have never performed solo using loop
devices only. I’m interested in how the concept works on stage, how to
prepare the music, and what it takes to prepare a performance with other
musicians. I can imagine it’s a little more complicated compared to a
regular band due it's it?

Btw: are there any loopers from Belgium or The Netherlands on the list?

Sjaak
---
Scarlet One Unlimited
Free national calls, surf up to 6 Mbit/s, 50 GB download volume
For only EUR 49,95 per month. No Belgacom subscription needed.  All in!
http://www.scarlet.be