Re: show me yours and i'll show you mine...

A Korg Lambda! Do you still use it?

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846
250.752.4816
www.glassWing.com
www.richardsales.com
www.hayleysales.com
www.blueberryfieldsfarm.com

On 19-Feb-07, at 12:40 PM, Bob Weigel wrote:

You can always see my studio mess as of last year (a few thing have changed around the studio..since..I went insaneee. hehe. Remembering that old pink panther film...) at www.imt.net/~sounddoctorin complete with keyboards you can click on to hear a quick sample of how they respond to mods etc. usually. I threw that together real quick and should go through and update it all. I have to get my OB-8 fixed again to include it too....and add the Prophet 5, CS60 and some polysix and mono/poly stuff along with some others that weren't in there at the time. -Bob