Re: Anyone using tc fireworx in gtr rig?

On 21 feb 2007, at 13.13, monk wrote:

> there's a reasonably priced fireworx on ebay and it looks
> interesting. does anyone use this in a gtr based (non mixer) set up?

Yes, I do.

> does anyone know if the multitap delays have independent controls
> for panning, feedback, etc?

Yes, they have. They can also be assigned to independent MIDI CC#,
LFO or the built-in step sequencer. The FireworX is a box where
almost anything can modulate anything. Pleas get back to me if you
have more specific questions. I could just fire up my FireworX here
and check it out for you.

I also bought mine on a good price at a blow out and I'm totally
happy with it. I use it as the AD converter, meaning I play my
instrument into the FireworX (el. guitar + wind instr. acoustic mic
instantly connected to the two inputs) and then I patch a digital
adat optical cable to the laptop's optical input.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)