Re: Anyone Using the Digitech Vocalist

Oh man! When I was a kid we used to religiously go see the Washington Senators play. He was a hero of mine.

Just for the record, considering that the ball does go back and forth from the pitcher, and the bat to the outfield and back to the catcher, this could be considered looping.

I know the logic is funny... but, addressing the other WONDERFUL thread (that I'm enjoying so much), it's hard to remember that logic is just another faith based belief system. It all crashed for me with Ludwig Wittgenstein! When he started to sound like the Vedic poets to me, I knew it was time to move on.

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846