Re: Anyone using NI Guitar Rig 2?

On 27 feb 2007, at 00.53, Qua Veda wrote:

> Zipper noise....  Perhaps we'll have to make it an
> effect !   ;-)      aka
> make 'bugs' into 'features'

LOL! Your absolutely right! On my TC Firewor'w the zipper noise is
not too ugly, although it still is there in some patches when I move
the MIDI expression pedal, and I actually do "play" with it. Or
should I rather say, I take musical precautions to make it fit in.
I.e. trying to adjust pedal volume level by rhythmical sweeps or when
not overdubbing into a loop. I should be able to play a "soft shaker
beat" with my volume pedal ;-))

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)