Re: Well OT Re: What do you think is necessary in order to have anexcellentcomposition?

kkissinger@kevinkissinger.com wrote:
> Philosophy is a noble pursuit, to be sure.  Philosophy doesn't help me
> to work out a difficult key change, though.  :)

It might though, but more likely indirect. Maybe you find out that being
locked into thinking in keys is the main problem and finally you are
able to break old rotten rules exactly at a point where it makes sense...

Philosophy is the key to break free...
(and I should switch to poetry...;-)

Stefan

--