Re: Time Factor (was looping pedal with decay?)

I really like the DD-20 as well,i am curious about the
Eventide time factor though...if it does looping and
delays without having to manually switch modes it
might replace my DL4 and DD-20,having midi and being
upgradable via usb is also a plus above all of the
rest...
but ok i know the price isnt;-)
Luis

--- mark sottilaro <zerocrossing2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

> As I've sold off most of my dedicated hardware in
> favor of Mobius software looping, I must say that I
> kept my DD-20 Gigadelay.  I really like it AND it's
> stereo (Important if you're using stereo effects or
> synths and want to keep that sound)
>

> --- radio radio <radiotelevision@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > thanks for the replies! I think the Gibson EDP is
> > out of my price range,
> > unless I can find a rediculous deal on one on
> Ebay,
> > but I am glad to know
> > that that the Boomerang does have a decay - I did
> > not realize that. Right
> > now that may look like the best option, although I
> > am a bit wary of the
> > noise that many reviewers report as my rig is
> > already quite noisey. Another
> > person recommended the Electro Harmonix 2880 or
> > their 16 second delay (and
> > mentioned that the original lexicon jamman and the
> > electrix repeater also
> > had a function to set the feedback). I'm glad to
> > know that I what I want
> > does indeed exist and for the help in narrowing it
> > down. Now I can return
> > the looper I bought that I thought had a set-able
> > feedback but does not
> > (digitech jamman). In looking at these other ones,
> > can't tell which ones
> > accept more than one type of input (e.g.,
> > instrument, mic, and line levels).
> > I would want at least the ability to use an
> > instrument and a mic, although I
> > wouldn't necessarily need to be able to do both
> > simultaneously, so long as I
> > got quick at switching.
> >
> > Does anyone else out there want to weigh in on
> this
> > issue before I spend the
> > money I don't have? The quest is for a looping
> pedal
> > that takes both
> > instrument level and line level and which you can
> > set the feedback for the
> > loops (versus having them loop infinitely). I
> > currently do not have any rack
> > equipment, is that a bridge I want to cross? Is
> > there anything else I should
> > be considering in a addition?
> >
> > The ones mentioned so far are:
> >
> > Gibson Echoplex
> > Boomerang plus
> > Electro-Harmonix 2820
> > Electro-Harmonix 16 second delay
> > Original Lexicon Jamman
> > Electrix Repeater
> >
> > ?????????????????????????????

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> > Eben
> >
> > On 2/27/07, mike@michaelplishka.com
> > <mike@michaelplishka.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > If I read you correctly, the Gibson EDP does
> what
> > you want and tons more!
> > > I upgraded from a Boomerang plus which does have
> > the decay but you pick it
> > > ahead of time (i.e. 20 reps, 10, 1 or infinite I
> > beleive)
> > >
> > > my 2 cents...
> > >
> > > Plish
> > >
> > > www.myspace.com/michaelplishka