Re: Playing to nobody (was inaccessability of music)

bro i promise you when you come again we are going to
go to the same place!
I couldnt stop laughing for days after the cowbell
even man that was so hilarious!
the after party and the girl who come up to you,bought
one of your CDs and said you had moved her third eye
in her forehead with your loop singing or something to
that effect,remember?
Cheers
Luis

--- RICK WALKER <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:

> Luis wrote:
> "Hey Gary i do remeber that gig in San Diego!
> although
> it was unattended i had a blast,specially as Rick
> dropped that cowbell on the floor makng a loud
> esplosion noise in the middle of a meditative
> buiding
> loop which woke everybody up including me!
> but next day it was Mexico very well attended and
> well
> Rick can tell you about the third eye girl..."
>

> Wow,  that was a really fun tour, Luis.
> It was the first time I ever played in Mexico and
> the gig was great.
> It was were we discovered the 'Electronica Richard'
> shop across the
> street from that incredible all night Taceria, after
> the Nortec party that
> was so
> wonderful..............I got Montezuma's revenge but
> good that next day.
>  So much so that you'll have to
> remind me about the third eye girl
> story...............I'm blankin' on that
> one, ese.
>
> And, ouch,  did you have to remind me of dropping
> the cowbell during the
> meditative piece..........................one of my
> worst ever gaffs on
> stage............lol.
>
> good times!!!!    literally one of the most fun
> tours of my life.
> Long live the Guacamole Brothers!
>
> Let's do it again sometime soon!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo!
Games.