Re: Roland announce RE-20 'space echo'

Hi - I played the RE-20 today at the Musikmesse in Frankfurt. Very nice
effect, kind of warm and "vintage" sound - but I don't know how the
original sounds - so I can't compare...

I'm happy to get the RC50 in the near future - as there was no "RC50XL"
which I had hoped for, I will order the RC50 after having played it for
about a quarter of an hour today - it was fun. The postings here on the
concerning the workaround for the "simulation of feedback" helped me
decide...

Ricoloop (the guy some people here didn't seem to like a lot last year)
performed on the little Roland/Boss stage and it was even better than
last year. I think he's a great looping artist (and a good salesman,
though ;-)

Dirk