greek

  I used to play allthat vangelis stuff on the radio in the late 70s early
80s. Haven't heard any of it since then,yhough I did find a copy of spiral
in the  thrift store recently.Haven't listened to it yet,but it was my
fave
back then. I didn't like the stuff when he got famous as much. Odd thing
about the comments about China-back then there was no indication that the
CHinese economy would emerge for generations.They were mostly
farmers.,still
and made pig iron in backyard forges ,didn't have a domestic steel
industry
really,now they have the biggest ever. I don't mean to suggest that this
can't be heard in the music.