Re: greek

Yeah Spiral is great.  The intro song begins great anyway then goes just
a little long on the anthem thing for my taste...hehe.  but after that
goes into that great transition section and the next song is one of my
all time favorites from him with the peculiar voices ..yeah that one
:-).  And exactly regarding china.  The work almost seems to have a
prophetic quality to it in retrospect the way I hear it. I could
probably write a paper on it but I've got to go to lunch :-).  Everyone
just listen if you haven't heard it ever or forever :-) .-Bob